Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2019 to 22
- Admissions Policy 2021
- Admissions Criteria 2018 (DCC Guidance)
- Attendance Policy 2021
- Behaviour Policy 2021
- Charging & Remissions Policy 2021
- Equality Policy Statement & Objectives 2022-23
- e-Safety Advice
- Intimate Care Policy 2021
- Missing Child Policy 2021
- Nappy Changing Policy 2021
- Online Safety Policy 2022
- Packed Lunch Policy 2021
- Prevent Policy 2022-23
- Recovery Curriculum Plan 2021
- Remote Learning Offer 2021
- Safeguarding Statement 2021
- School Complaints Procedure & Policy 2021
- SEND Policy 2022
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 update
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID (19 April 1st)
Rosemary Lane Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Privacy Notice 2019
- Data Protection Policy 2019
- Data Protection Policy – Appendix 5 – Data Breach 2019
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.