Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2022-25
- Admissions Policy 2023-24
- Admissions Criteria 2018 (DCC Guidance)
- Attendance Policy 2023-24
- Behaviour Policy 2022-23
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2023-24
- Equality_Policy_Statement_and Objectives 2023-24
- e-Safety Advice
- Intimate care policy 2023-24
- Missing Child Policy 2023-24
- Nappy Changing Policy 2023-24
- Online Safety Policy 2023-24
- Packed lunch Policy 2023-24
- Prevent Policy 2023-2024
- Safeguarding Statement 2023-2024
- School Complaints Procedure 2023-2025
- SEND Policy 2023-2024
Keeping Children Safe in School
Rosemary Lane Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Privacy Notice 2019
- Data Protection Policy 2019
- Data Protection Policy – Appendix 5 – Data Breach 2019
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.