At Rosemary Lane Nursery, we strive to create a happy atmosphere, where learning for all children is fun. Children are challenged to reach their full potential by developing their creative thinking and being encouraged to follow their own interests and enthusiasms; alongside informed, caring staff, who work in partnership with parents, encouraging them to take an active part in their child’s learning.
In an imaginative and holistic environment, children become independent, confident, caring and responsible learners, who are prepared and motivated to face future challenges.
Each child’s individual needs are met, in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity; where everyone is included and where everyone matters.
- To have fun and learn together through creative thinking and imagination in challenges and the environment.
- To create a safe, secure, stimulating and purposeful environment where children are motivated, challenged and inspired to learn.
- To create an environment where children can express choices, make decisions and grow in independence.
- To foster a supportive, positive atmosphere where there is mutual respect and strong relationships between children, families, nursery and the community.
- To celebrate diversity and be fully inclusive in everything we do.
- To encourage children to develop in confidence, self-esteem, co-operation and to be respectful of others and their needs.
- To create a carefully structured exciting, imaginative curriculum which allows children to develop their own interests and enthusiasms and to nurture and develop the Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning for all children.
Maintained Nursery School’s are unique.
We are a maintained school who specialise in educating and caring for the youngest children in our community. We have a different structure to private nurseries because we have a Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher who lead the planning and oversee the teaching and learning.